One Bedroom Condo
We raised our kids in Truckee, CA, but moved 30 miles east and out of the snow to Reno, NV, in 2011. Our winters are still cold but we have traded shoveling snow in the winter for sweeping the beautiful leaves in the fall.
We have been enjoying Los Cabos for over 25 years. We have seen many changes and still like the San Jose area best. Cabo San Lucas is often referred to as The Fiesta Town, whereas San Jose del Cabo is known as The Siesta Town. That’s what we like about it!
Our neighbors, Terren & Brad, own the Studio condo that adjoins ours. They live with their boys in Spokane, WA, and also enjoy getting out of the cold and visiting their home away from home.
We hope that you will feel welcome in our condos. We have made every effort to give them a homey, Mexican feel. As the saying goes, “Mi casa es su casa”!
- Air Conditioned
- Two swimming pools, one which is heated during cooler winter months. The pool you see in the photos, just off the patio belongs to the hotel next door.
- Free WiFi Internet Service
- Kitchens in both condos with cook-tops and microwaves. Dishwasher in the one bedroom condo.
- Satellite TV, DVD, CD player with AM/FM Radio
- Water Filtration in kitchen of both condos
- Third Floor Privacy with vaulted ceilings
- Tiled balcony with great views of beach, ocean and pools in both condos
- Propane Barbeques on deck of each condo
- Beautiful beach with Palapas
- Screened sliders that open to balconies
- Two miles to downtown San Jose del Cabo and about twenty miles from Cabo San Lucas
- Walking distance to off property restaurants, bars, and a mini-store
- Fishing & Sports activities nearby at Palmilla beach and at La Playita, as well as in Cabo San Lucas.
- Phone in room of one bedroom unit only. Cell phone companies such as AT&T and Verizon now offer services that can be activated for travel in Mexico, but you will probably need to activate that level of service before you leave the U.S. You can also have that service turned off after arrive back home.
- Security guards on property 24/7
- Taxi stand in front of the hotel building next door, and there is a local bus stop on either side of the highway that can take you to either Cabo San Lucas or San Jose del Cabo.
- Fishing, Golf, Tennis, Whale Watching, Snorkeling, Scuba Diving, Sea Kayaking, Windsurfing, Surfing (Surfboard rentals within walking distance near “Zippers” restaurant), Horseback Riding near by.
We have the one-bedroom condo and the studio condo available to you, which can be rented separately, or the connecting door can be unlocked so as to adjoin the two condos when family or friends want to vacation together. See photos for a better representation of the sizes and configurations of the two condos.
The one-bedroom condo sleeps one to four people, while the studio sleeps one to four people as well, but in smaller quarters. This is taking into consideration that each condo has a fold out couch and a roll-away bed for your use.
Description of the Beach:
The beach can be swimmable but is very unpredictable at times. Some times of the year it’s as calm as an inland lake. At other times there are shore breakers and you’d be taking your life in your hands to swim there. Be careful because even the smaller shore breakers can tumble you into the sand.
About a half mile to your right” is a small surfing beach with surf board rentals. There are three surfing beaches, one of which is perfect for beginners.
There are many other great swimming beaches. One is at the Palmilla beach, just about two miles to the south. There are other beaches not far away. For example, a favorite is Santa Maria Beach. If you go there, we recommend that you start early in the day, as many tourists show up by about 10am.
Another nice beach is Chileno Beach, which is also known for great snorkeling.
Try www.travelocity.com for rental car rates from the U.S. Dealing directly with the car rental companies once you are in Cabo is generally more expensive than making car rental preparations before you get to Mexico. There will most likely be airport and local taxes applied to your car rental bill that are not represented by the car rental company in the U.S. when you book the rental.
E-mail us with any questions that you may have. We love sharing information about the condo and have prepared information that will will send you which will be helpful to you.