My wife and I spent nine days at this condo. The complex is very well maintained. Security is always onsite. There are several resteraunts within easy walking distance.The best thing about the condo itself
is that it has EVERYTHING, you only need to bring your clothing. We had our driver stop at the MEGA store on the way in so we could so we could stock up on bottled water,beer, snacks ect. We caught the bus
accross the highway from the condo into San Lucas. It was very easy and inexpensive. Although we did walk into town I would recommend a car if you do it often. We would stay here again.Had a good time!
Stayed February 2013 Submitted February 23, 2013 Source VRBO
Recommended for: Age 55+, Adventure seekers, Girls getaway, Tourists without a car, Sightseeing, Families with teenagers, Families with young children, Romantic getaway
This condo is perfect! The 1 bedroom is FULLY furnished, comfortable, has a great view and was very clean. Loved the king bed and appreciated a telephone in the unit. The grounds of the La Jolla are
beautiful and very well maintained. We will return!
Stayed October 2012 Submitted October 24, 2012 Source VRBO
We have tried to make it a home away from home for us AND our guests. I never worry whether or not a guest will like the condo. I know they will:-)
Relaxing, quiet getaway in Baja; we hope to return!
I just returned from spending five nights in both of these condos with my husband and our twelve year old twin daughters. This was our first trip to Baja and we are so glad that we stayed here! Here are my
pros and cons:
1. These condos were very clean and immaculately maintained. The photos and description on the VRBO listing and the owner’s Web site are both great representations of what you can expect, which is to say a
comfortable stay in a convenient and beautiful location. The condo complex and grounds are attractive and well maintained. Both of the swimming pools are very nice and were never crowded.
2. Great communication and help from the owners. Bette and Terren were both so helpful in answering all of my many, many questions.
3. Like many people, I had some reservations about going to Mexico because of the reports of the drug related violence going on. Let me reassure you that we felt completely safe at all times. I would not
hesitate to take my family back. The locals met were nothing but kind, warm and hospitable.
4. The location of these condos is very convenient to anything you might need. It’s an easy 20 minute drive to Cabo San Lucas.
5. Driving in Baja was easy. People are courteous and obey the traffic laws.
6. There’s miles and miles of uncrowded, gorgeous beaches with clean, fine sand.
7. There is lots to do in the area if you feel like being active. I especially recommend the Outback Camel Safari with Cabo Adventures. This was the highlight of our trip. Check their Web site for details.
1. The surf is too dangerous for swimming and the waves were never good for Boogie boarding while we were there. We went in the water, but only up to our knees. There are good swimming beaches nearby,
2. The surf is very loud at night and will keep you awake if you are a light sleeper. So loud in fact, that the noise makes the sliding glass doors rattle when they are closed.
3. There isn’t an elevator in the complex so count on hauling your luggage up three flights of stairs to get to the condo.
Obviously, the pros out weigh the cons! I would highly recommend this place to my family and friends.
Stayed April 2011 Submitted April 12, 2011 Source VRBO
Recommended for: Age 55+, Adventure seekers, Girls getaway, Tourists without a car, Families with teenagers, Families with young children